In this age of rapidly evolving technology, almost every industry is beginning to conduct business in more effective ways online. Property management software has become one of the online tools that are helping property managers meet common challenges, such as dealing with difficult residents, documenting paperwork, and collecting payment through one simple system.
Here are Some Useful Features and Advantages we Think are Great:
1. Resident Screening: thoroughly screening your residents at the start of the process will only save you from potential issues in the future.
2. Accessible Documentation: having leasing agreements and documentations readily available helps you to be prepared at all times.
3. Convenient Payment Portals: late payments are a drag on everyone involved. Online payment portals often provide automated alerts to keep your tenants on track.
4. Fill Vacancies Faster: creating vacancy postings and tracking prospects increase your online presence.
5. Data Security: protecting the confidential information of leasing agreements and other paperwork is easy through the online system. No paper shredders necessary!
6. Paperless Office: going green not only reduces your carbon footprint but also keeps all your important documents in one place.
7. Faster Maintenance: service requests and work orders are easily addressed and processed through the system.
Check out Appfolio, our software of choice, to get started with managing your properties online.