Mesa Properties Pet Policy
Most of our properties accept pets, but some don’t. Please verify on the online listing and with our applications department before filling out a PetScreening profile for the property you are applying for. We only accept a maximum of 2 pets per property.
- All pets must be properly licensed and be up to date on shots required by state or county law. You will need to upload documentation that shows this.
- Pit Bulls, Staffordshire Terriers, Doberman Pinschers, Rottweilers, German Shepherds, Chows, Great Danes, Presa Canarios, Akita, Alaskan Malamutes, Siberian Huskies, Wolf-hybrids or any other dog with a prior bite history are not accepted. If you think your dog may be considered an aggressive breed, please check with our applications department before filling out a PetScreening profile.
- Some of the properties that allow pets have a breed or size restriction. Please verify with the online listing before submitting a PetScreening application.
- You will need to provide two pictures of each pet as well as vaccination records.
- An additional security deposit will be charged for each pet. The amount may vary depending on the owner’s policy and the pet.
We use a third-party pet screening service described below.
PetScreening is a simple and secure online tool that allows you to store all the important information about your pet in one place.
If you are applying for one of our properties and you have an animal that will be living with you, you are required to complete a Pet Screening for each of your pets or companion/service animals prior to moving in.
PetScreenings cost $20 for the first pet and $15 for each additional pet.
Companion/service animal screening is free.
PetScreening reports are non-refundable.
There are several benefits of registering your pet with PetScreening. This online service allows you to consolidate all of your pet’s paperwork in one convenient online location. Even if you decide not to rent with us, you will still have access to this report which can be shared with other property management companies, pet sitters, dogie daycares, groomers, veterinarians and animal hospitals.
Your pet screening profile will automatically be shared with Mesa Properties once you complete it. Use the link below to get started now!