Single Family Placement FAQs
Answers to your frequently asked questions
How much is your tenant placement fee?
$1,200 or half of one month’s rent, whichever is greater.
What’s the process to sign up?
We need a signed Lease Listing Agreement and Owner Onboard Packet completed by the owner
or their designated agent. We collect $600 of the placement fee up front for the initial
tenant placement. Since we only require a 30-day notice to terminate the Lease Listing
Agreement, we keep the $600 as an early termination fee if you cancel before we place a
tenant. This covers our costs associated with setting you up in our system & marketing the
Do you charge a marketing, advertising or other hidden fees?
No! All marketing and advertising fees are included in the tenant placement fee.
How do you market the property?
- Youtube video posted on our youtube channel and linked to all ads
- Numerous interior/exterior pictures posted on our website and online
- Company website with ongoing SEO performed
- Smartphone optimized website for all available vacancies
- 15-20 real estate websites including: Zillow, Trulia, Hotpads etc.
What is included in the placement fee?
- Pre-listing site inspection
- Video & pictures of the property
- All marketing of the property
- All showings done by Mesa Properties employees
- Complete tenant screenings:
- FICO credit score
- DTI verification
- Social Security Number verification
- Eviction check
- Criminal check
- Small claims & existing lien check
- Landlord verification
- Employment & income verification
- Complete move in inspection with pictures signed by tenants & property manager
- Verification of all applicable utilities in tenant’s name at move in
- Fully executed lease & inspection posted to owner portal
How can I contact your company if I have questions about my property?
You can call or email your dedicated property manager at any time. We commit to return
your call or email within 24 hours or sooner.