Properties in the High Desert & Inland Empire Areas
Single Family Placement
How much is your placement fee?
$1,200 or ½ of the first months rent whichever is greater.
Do you charge a management fee when the property is vacant?
What is included in the placement fee?
- Pre-listing site inspection
- Video & pictures of the property
- All marketing of the property
- All showings done by Mesa Property Management employees
- Complete tenant screenings:
- FICO credit score
- Social Security Number verification
- Eviction check
- Criminal check
- Small claims & existing lien check
- Landlord verification
- Employment & income verification
- Owner review of all screened tenants
- Complete move in inspection with pictures signed by tenants & property manager
- Verification of all applicable utilities in tenant’s name at move in
- Fully executed lease & inspection posted to owner portal
How do you market the property?
- Yard sign with price/specs, website and phone number
- Youtube video posted on our youtube channel and linked to all ads
- Numerous interior/exterior pictures posted on our website and online
- Customized Craigslist post
- Company website with ongoing SEO performed
- Smartphone optimized website for all available vacancies
- 15-20 real estate websites including: Zillow, Trulia, Hotpads etc.
Do you charge a marketing, advertising or other hidden fees?
Do you handle Section 8 for placements?
Yes, we charge an additional $250 processing fee for Section 8 placements. This is due to the additional administrative requirements HACSB requires in the leasing process.
What’s the process to sign up?
We need a signed Property Management Agreement and Owner Onboard Packet completed by the owner or their designated agent. We collect $400 of the placement fee up front for the initial tenant placement. Since we only require a 30-day notice to terminate the management contract, we keep the $250 as an early termination fee if you cancel before we place a tenant. This covers our costs associated with setting you up in our system & marketing the property.