The Mesa Difference
We realize that navigating the application and leasing process can be daunting to prospective tenants. So we make things easy on prospective tenants.
1. You can pay your rent online . If you are a new tenant please e -mail us to setup your online payment processing account or simply fill out this form.
2. Submit maintenance requests online.
Why You Should Rent From Mesa Property Management
As a prospective tenant, you likely want to know what kind of service you can expect when you lease one of the properties we manage. We pride ourselves on our tenant service and consistently strive to make things easy on you by interfacing with the property owner so you can relax and enjoy your rental home.
Frequently Asked Questions
- My credit is not perfect. Can I rent property anyway?
In today’s economy, very few people have perfect credit. What we look for when evaluating FICO scores is credit history that makes sense. In other words, if there are gaps in timely payments, is there a reason for those gaps? For instance, if you failed to pay a medical bill, was it due to a temporary job loss or legal case? When it comes to evaluating credit worthiness, we apply common sense.
- How much do I need to make to qualify for a rental property?
Generally speaking, your documentable income should equal three times the monthly rent of any given property. This income can include salary, child support, spousal support, disability payments or any other verifiable regular income.
- I have a Foreclosure. Can I still rent a home?
Yes. We have found that some of our best tenants are former owners who lost their homes to foreclosure. So don’t be afraid to apply.
- I have a bankruptcy. Could I still qualify to rent a home?
Yes. We realize that your credit history might include a bankruptcy. This, alone, will not prevent you from renting a home. However, be aware that, in this case, you may be charged a higher than average security deposit. If you pose a higher than average credit risk, you will likely pay a higher security deposit.
- How much are application fees?
We charge $20 per person to run each credit report.
- Are pets allowed?
Most of our rental property owners allow pets. But you will be charged an additional security deposit.
- How much will my security deposit be?
Depending on your credit, we will determine your security deposit. We will ask for anything between one and two times the amount of the monthly rent. So, to move in, you will need the first month’s rent as well as the deposit.
- What is the average length of term on a lease?
In most cases, you will sign a one-year lease.
- How long will it take to get a decision?
We will usually get back to you with a decision 24 hours after you submit your application and associated fees.